Today, there are many different types of scholarship and people with special physical traits such as brown eyes are not excluded.
Scholarships are a form of financial aid in which the recipients do not have to worry about paying back as is the case with grants.
Read more about the differences between Scholarships, grants and fellowship.
If you have brown eyes, your unique characteristics may help you secure scholarship awards to further your studies in the university or college of your choice.
The vast majority of the world’s population has brown eyes, with blue, a rare gene coming in a very distant second. Brown eyes are the most common eye color in the world
In this article, we are going to show you the available Scholarships for brown eyes people including their eligibility requirements.
- 1 Scholarships for People with Brown Eyes
- 1.1 1. Equitable Excellence Scholarship
- 1.2 2. Cappex Scholarship Easy Money Scholarship
- 1.3 3. Scheigert Scholarship 2022
Scholarships for People with Brown Eyes
Below are some of the available scholarships for Brown eyes students.
1. Equitable Excellence Scholarship
Scholarship Worth: $2,500, $10,000, or $25,000.
Deadline: To be announced.
The Equitable Excellence Scholarship is awarded to hundreds of high school students with outstanding achievement in school, commitment through community services, or work-related activities.
The award varies between $2,500 and $25,000. Interested applicants must demonstrate the ability to set and reach goals, as shown by the scholarship value: $2,500, $10,000, or $25,000.
Apply for: Google Lime Scholarship Award 2022
Eligibility Requirements for Equitable Excellence Scholarship
- Applicants must be a high school senior planning to attend an accredited two-year or four-year college or university degree program in the US. in the upcoming academic year.
- Applicants must be a US. citizen or legal resident living or claiming residency in one of the 50 U.S. states, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Applicants must agree to provide a release to publicize their identities and information about their achievements along with photographs for use in the scholarship program promotion/information.
How to apply for the Equitable Excellence Scholarship
All applicants interested in applying for the Equitable Excellence Scholarship should visit: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/equitableexcellence/
When is the deadline for the Equitable Excellence Scholarship Award?
Deadline to apply for the Equitable Excellence Scholarship is December 17, 2021, or until 10,000 applications are submitted, whichever occurs first.
2. Cappex Scholarship Easy Money Scholarship
Scholarship Worth: $1,000
Scholarship Deadline: November 30, 2021
The Cappex scholarship is now opened to all students currently enrolled in high school or college, or students who are planning to enrol in the next 12 months. The Cappex scholarship is awarded to recipients on monthly basis.
Eligibility Requirements for Cappex Scholarship
- Applicants are not required to write essays.
- No GPA requirement to apply.
- Value: $1,000
- Applicants must be enrolled in high school or college, or planning to enroll in the next 12 months.
How to apply for the Cappex Scholarship 2021
Applicants who are interested in applying should first visit the official page, create a Cappex account, fill out the form and submit their application along with required documents.
Application Link: Cappex Scholarship official page
3. Scheigert Scholarship 2022
Scholarship Worth: $3,000
Deadline: March, 2022
The Scheigert scholarship is founded to help students in universities or colleges with low vision. Students must be enrolled full-time before they can benefit from the scholarship opportunity.
Each year, three recipients are selected through a telephone interview with committee members. Successful candidates are presented with a sum of $3,000 each and an opportunity to attend the ACB National Convention.
Eligibility Requirements for Scheigert Scholarship
- Applicants must be enrolled into a full-time college.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Applications are to be submitted along with a written essay
- Evidence of low vision
- Copy of your transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- A letter of acceptance from your school.
Note: Three recipients are chosen from among those who meet the visual acuity and academic requirements listed above.
Application Link: https://www.cclvi.org/scheigert-scholarship